Company Secretary – Assistant Manager
Our Client is seeking an experienced Company Secretary to work as an Assistant Manager within the Company Secretarial Team. This role is with one of our Global Financial Clients based in the heart of Dublin City Centre.
As an integral part of the Tax & Legal department, the Company Secretary will be a part of the Corporate Compliance function and work closely with both Tax and Audit in providing an accurate, efficient and responsive service to clients in meeting their corporate compliance obligations. This service includes assisting with the administrative burden of corporate compliance as well as planning for corporate challenges to avoid the risks associated with failure to follow often complex statutory procedures. This role has been created as a result of growth within the function and the firm overall.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Managing a large portfolio of diverse clients across varied industry sectors, with responsibility for ensuring that clients are meeting their statutory obligations
- Provide advice to clients on a range of corporate governance issues and issues arising from the Companies Act.
- Collaborate with management to train, develop and manage members of the team
- Build and maintain client’s relationships
- Responsible for billing clients and debtor management
The successful candidate will be and possess:
- 4 to 5 years’ experience
- Prior professional services experience either gained in an accountancy/legal practice or specialist firm
- Excellent MS Office and IT skills (knowledge of GEMS an advantage)
- Funds, financial services experience an advantage but no essential
- Strong client focus with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Client-centered approach
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong technical ability
Salary Offered – €50k – €55k Annually.
If this opportunity excites you and if you think you have the relevant experience you may email across your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 01 – 4744527