Community Manager – Turkish Market
We are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity to work with one of our Global IT clients as a Community Manager for the Turkish Market based in Dublin City Centre. The ideal candidate must have 2+ years of experience managing online communities, forums and social channels to engage top contributors/product experts, agents and end users.
They will be responsible for outreach, event planning support, product development, quality assurance, and reporting.
The Community Manager will communicate customer suggestions and provide ideas for product improvement, along with expanding our community members base and generate community awareness.
The Community Manager will be responsible for four main areas;
1) Scaled Support Strategy
– Develop a Scaled Support Strategy for a global product with millions of users that support their needs in a scalable and cost effective way.
– Develop proactive education strategy to encourage product and feature adoption and self-service help.
– Manage scaled support channel launches and process improvements e.g. Forums, Help Center, Twitter, Facebook, Line, Whatsapp, VK.com etc.
2) Community Support
– Monitoring the response rate performance across Turkish communities, analysing and troubleshooting fluctuations of performance.
– Handling requests, feedback and insights from Top Contributors and agents.
– Educating Top Contributors on new product developments and features to empower them to support end users.
– Supporting CRM migration to a new platform.
3) Top Contributor Analysis
– Maintain forum active reports and update experts’ details.
– Pull reports and analysis performance data, forecast volumes and determine recruitment needs.
– Deep dive into trending issues to understand user feedback and root causes.
– Support travel and event logistics for a Top Contributor summit.
– Onboard new experts into the program and manage level promotions.
4) Turkish Language Support
– Hosting monthly online meetings for Top Contributors in Turkish
– Occasional translation support
- BA/BE/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Turkish fluently and idiomatically.
- Demonstrable experience in Scaled Support Channels e.g. community management, forum manager, social support, and customer support.
- Excellent problem-solving, strategic and analytical skills, with the ability to draw insights from data and manage recommended actions.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrable experience in project management, relationship building and stakeholder management across cross-functional teams.