My client is a leading player in their sector. Pricing and strategy are key to maintaining that position. If you are an ambitious, Qualified Accountant, with 1-3 years commercial accounting experience, this role is for you.
- Conduct financial approval on all pricing requests ensuring margin policies are adhered to and providing objective challenge on the financials.
- Support strategic decision making through collection and analysis of customer data.
- Presentation of analysis to Senior Management
- Prepare robust financial models to support the business
- Assist in annual budget, monthly forecasting and target setting
- Ongoing process improvement to develop the role to new levels
- Managing pricing disputes to resolution
- Preparation of the sales versus the target each quarter
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA
- Strong Communication skills with the ability to explain financials to non finance colleagues
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft excel
- Positive can do attitude
- Good work ethic and the ability to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to demonstrate a clear communication style
- Ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]