Client On Boarding / FATCA / CRS Specialist
Client – A Global Bank
Job Title – Client On Boarding / FATCA / CRS Specialist
Location – Dublin 2
Exp – 2 to 5 years
It’s a Fixed 12 Month Contract
The objective of this role is to participate in an Investor Services Registration team within the wider Investor Services department. Core responsibilities include ensuring a consistent level of client service is provided, the processing of account opening and tax documentation for investors within hedge funds, communication with hedge fund clients and associated investors, entering and maintaining investor’s data on the various Investor Services systems and liaising with various internal teams
This is a client facing position that requires a technically strong, bright and ambitious individual who has a proven history of accuracy and attention to detail, building relationships and adding value in a team in a busy operational environment. You will ideally have a strong background within Investor Services with experience of playing a key role in an operational team.
- Transcribe data from hedge fund application forms, tax forms & other related instructions received from the investor into the various Investor Services applications as required as part of the investor on-boarding/account opening process and review the details for accuracy.
- Maintenance of the investor static data information on the various Investor Services applications to ensure that the details that are on record are always up to date, do not expire and are amended accordingly on receipt of a valid investor instruction and review the details for accuracy.
- Carry out FATCA/CRS analysis on investor documentation as part of the investor onboarding/account opening process and as part of any related project work as and when required at various intervals throughout the year.
- Liaise with investors and work closely in partnership with internal teams within the wider Investor Services department to ensure that all of the required investor documentation is complete and accurate in line with the company procedures and fund specific requirements.
- Ensure that any Investor Services deliverables set out in Service Level Agreements (SLA) between our Client’s Fund Services and the hedge fund clients are achieved.
- Respond to queries from internal and external (investor/client) in a timely and efficient manner.
- Liaise with clients to identify and implement service requirements to ensure that our Client’s Fund Services is delivering best in class service.
- Liaise with internal teams such as Fund Accounting, Risk and Compliance with any ad-hoc requests, as part of project work and/or as part of any risk and control reviews.
- Participate and engage in team meetings and meetings held across the wider Investor Services Department.
- Assist and support the Registration Investor Services team Manager in all aspects of running and managing the team and the clients.
Essential Work Experience/ Background
- 2-3 years’ experience in Fund Administration or Alternative Investor Services / Transfer Agency Operations required
Essential Technical/Business Skills and Knowledge
- Experience of a variety of hedge fund types – e.g. Offshore, Irish domiciled, Limited Partnership
- Proficiency in MS office
- In-depth knowledge of Hedge Fund Investor Services / Transfer Agency life cycle
Desirable Technical/Business Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge of NTAS software applications
- Knowledge of Global Tax/AEOI Reform (FATCA & CRS Regulation
If the above role interests you, please feel free to apply to the position or write to me on email@example.com with your Cv attached.