The Cloud SMB Sales team is responsible for increasing the business growth coming from the SMB segment for G Suite and GCP business, through scaled direct sales, SEO/SEM, website and product optimizations, and online partnerships. As an SMB Regional Growth Program Manager, you are a fully dedicated business leader, shaping the future of Cloud Business. In this role, you’ll be responsible for designing, experimenting and implementing pricing, discounting and commerce related changes. These responsibilities will develop and change over time.
Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers and developers see the benefits of our technology come to life.
Role & responsibilities
• Provide SMB Cloud Growth Programs team with online business analysis support • Define and implement metrics to provide insight into Google Cloud online performance.
• Support cross-functional stakeholders through understanding and using key business metrics.
• Conduct online business analyses to understand drivers for performance trends
• Drive monthly, quarterly and annual business evaluation reviews, drive visibility into prioritization and investment decisions.
• Model the impact of growth initiatives, consolidate maintain and update revenue models for G Suite and GCP initiatives
• Ongoing tracking, reporting, and dashboarding of regional initiatives and online sales performance for G Suite and GCP
• Execute ad-hoc analyses and gain insights to advise regional sales leadership
• Run Pricing analyses and synthesize recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
• 3+ years of relevant Consulting or Program Management work experience
• Experience working with data sets to answer business questions.
• Experience with data analysis, project management, and revenue modelling
• Experience with building and visualizing complex reports and dashboards
• Understanding of online sales funnels
• Advanced spreadsheet skills
• Intermediate/advanced SQL skills
• Excellent presentation and communication skills