We currently have a great opportunity for a Business Analyst to join our Global Client’s based in Dublin City Centre.
Our client is seeking an analytical, process, detail-oriented Business Analyst with a strong understanding of financial operations.
As a Business Analyst in the Revenue Operations team, you will support roadmap development and problem statement creation. You will provide data driven insights around customer contacts and root cause analysis. You will deep dive into operational issues and propose solutions to amplify customer satisfaction and process optimisation.
- Conduct insightful analysis using internal and external data (e.g. revenue, product, market, industry, trends) to derive insights that will drive strategic business decisions
- Focus on process and continuous improvement of core projects through automation and process enhancement
- Provide business requirements and collaborate with internal teams on insights gathered through your analysis
- Create reports and self-service dashboards to provide ongoing insight to business stakeholders, support leadership in making effective, analytically driven, and strategic decisions
- Support creation of operational enhancement roadmap based on lessons learned from analysis performed.
- B.S. or M.S. in a business-related or quantitative field
- 5+ years of experience in finance operations
- Vast experience with Microsoft Office and Google suite
- Experience problem solving individually or in a group setting and knowledge of drivers of the business
- Experience designing, leading and executing analysis and reporting
- Experience shifting priorities, while maintaining organization and control
- Communication experience
- Experience with forecasting tools
If you are interested in this opportunity or similar opportunities, please feel free to contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
**Excellent onsite benefits and competitive salary**
**Please note this is an initially 11 months contract**