Assistant Accountant/Part Qualified Accountant/Trainee Accountant
Dublin City Centre
• Daily, weekly and monthly reporting to strict deadlines.
• Monthly accounts preparation to initial Trial Balance (TB) stage and onward to Final TB, Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet including Nominal Ledger posting and reconciliations.
• Bank reconciliation and cashflow analysis, variance analysis against budget and last year including margin and expense analysis.
• Completion of trading system routines and compilation of statutory and revenue reports.
• Assisting the accounts team, commercial team and financial controller in all aspects of the business.
• Ad hoc reporting and projects
• Be a part qualified accountant with a recognised accountancy body or have a business degree or equivalent
• Strong IT skills and be proficient in MS Excel and Outlook. Familiarity with accounting packages both trading and nominal ledger systems
• Have excellent organisation skills and strong attention to detail and accuracy
• An aptitude for financial analysis.
• Experience working in a dynamic, fast paced and serviceorientated environment is an advantage
• Key attributes also include efficient work methods, working both as part of a team and on own initiative and good interpersonal skills