Our client has an exciting new role for an Agency Researcher in Dublin City Centre.
The service is required to work at the equivalent of a Researcher and will assist with the following tasks:
- Assisting research officer with cleaning of GPS dataset
- Cleaning GPS dataset
- Assisting with validation of GPS data
- Assessing the quality of the literature Skill and experience requirements The work will require outsourcing to a company that can supply personnel to work on site.
It is essential that personnel provided have two to three years’ relevant research experience, a health or social research background, and a postgraduate degree.
For the GPS data cleaning work, experience of analysing large datasets – preferably based on health-related surveys- is required.
Good administrative and communication skills, in particular writing skills. Mentoring will be provided on-site the work will be supervised by senior research staff in the HRB.
Competencies for the role include:
- Good planning and organizing skills;
- Good interpersonal and communication (both oral and written) skills;
- Ability to work well in a team;
- Excellent IT skills.
This role is 4 months contract, if you have what they are looking for send your CV to email@example.com