Accounting Technician with Experience
Nature of role;
Duties will include but are not limited to the following –
• The posting of all daily receipts and the update of all related information
• Debtor ledger maintenance and credit control
• Preparation of daily bank reconciliations
• Hedging the company against foreign exchange exposure
• Management, take up and posting of bank transfers.
• Organisation and control of all international collections.
• Sales and purchase invoicing
• The control and issuing of credit notes
• Supplier Statement Reconciliations
• VAT, VIES and Intrastat Returns
• Implementation of all procedures related to setting up new customers and suppliers.
• Preparation of weekly management reports within deadlines
• Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts within specified deadlines
• Assist in year-end audit process and liaise with external auditors
• Addressing IT issues as they arise
• Contributing to ongoing system development in the Administration Function
• Cross training and cover for other team members
• Responding to queries and reporting as they arise
• Any other ad hoc projects as they arise