Account Manager – UK/I
We are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity to work with one of our Global IT clients as an Account Manager – UK/I, officially based in Dublin City Centre, though the successful candidate can work remotely, anywhere in Ireland. The ideal candidate must have 3+ years of experience in strategic and tactical digital advertising for the UK/I markets.
The Irish LCS team have a strong position within the IE marketplace and are tasked with driving growth and a greater share of wallet across the Irish Advertising landscape. The team partners with market-leading advertisers on both their performance and branding objectives, helping clients utilize the full product suite and often working across global markets.
- A deep understanding & interest in the Irish industry (both digital and offline), understanding of the customer’s landscape, macro-industry trends and both domestic & global opportunities and challenges.
- An ability to understand and develop category & auction insights and an ability to craft a narrative pitch in the customer’s language.
- Develop tactical account planning and accountability for taking & understanding the client strategy and executing flawlessly.
- Improve and educate clients constantly on the latest products, betas and insights to keep them up-to-date on opportunities across our advertising solution.
- Analyze data, trends and client performance, develop solid strategic plans and prepare and conduct strategic pitches and consultative presentations.
- Develop stakeholder maps within the client and agency.
- Foster and develop key relationships, correspond with agencies and clients on high priority activity using your stakeholder management capability.
- Use your prioritization and time management skills to balance urgent work with important clients in an often high-pressure environment.
- Understand the “seasonality” of a customer and adapt your sales strategy to match.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working in the UK/I Market.
- Experience in consultative sales and account management.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Ability to strategically assess and solve client needs via sales techniques, including effective questioning, objection handling, and selling.
- Ability to develop strategic narratives, thought leadership skills, and industry-specific expertise. Excellent business judgment.
**This is an 11-month contract**
**Excellent onsite benefits and highly competitive pay**