Warehouse Operations Manager (Multisite)
Warehouse Operations Manager DMG54036
Eden Recruitment have partnered with a leading diversified Food business who have extensive operations in Ireland and internationally and who are continuing to grow their international markets, whilst continuing an extensive Multi million euro capital investment programme across the Group.
Renowned as an Employer of Choice, they now require a highly innovative and experienced Warehouse Operation Manager for a brand new role, to manage a portfolio of internal and contracted multi temperature warehouse facilities in Ireland and Internationally.
Based in Cork and reporting to the Head of Supply Chain, this role requires candidates who can bring strong operational experience to the table, as well as offer innovative and strategic management to an ever evolving multi site warehouse environment.
The role will have 5 direct reports and will be tasked with delivering ongoing process improvement within a Continuous Improvement environment and also to become a leader in the identification and implementation of new WMS technology across the Warehouse footprint.
- 7 years plus Warehouse Operations Management within a multisite Food / Pharma environment required
- 3rd level Qualification in Warehouse Management, Distribution or similar is required
- Proven track record of managing multi temperature inventory within a multi site distribution infrastructure is required
- Strong knowledge of Good Distribution Practice / GMP/ Regulatory and Statutory requirements.
- Proven ability to manage P & L / Capital expenditure and, Multi temperature Inventory is a key part of the role,
- Experience in Network Modelling , Integrated Business Planning to provide extra capability is a distinct advantage
- Must be able to manage day to day operations but also be able to be involved in key strategy planning and implementation across the footprint
- Experience implementing WMS and Continuous Improvement is key requirement
- Strong communication skills, with ability to work within a cross functional environment
- Strong people management skills and be very action and results focussed.
- The role may require some travel between this and other sites so a full clean driving licence is required.
This role will attract Senior Warehouse/ Distribution Professionals looking to take a key leadership role within a dynamic and ever evolving organisation.
Attractive salary including a Bonus is on offer to the successful candidate.
This is an immediate opportunity, so candidates who meet the criteria and are interested in this role, should APPLY TODAY.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must have the required profile and experience and must be authorised to work in Ireland. Only candidates who match the above requirements will be contacted.
Interested candidates should send up to date CVS (In Word Format Only) outlining relevant experience and quoting Ref DMG54036 or contact in confidence;
Declan Mc Grath , Managing Consultant,00353-1-4744534 or email. (All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)
Eden Recruitment offers tailored Recruitment and Search Services across Agri – Food, FMCG, Engineering, Pharmaceutical & Medical Device, Sales & Marketing , Finance& Banking, IT & Technology, Multilingual, Human Resources, Retail, Hospitality and Events.