The main objective of this role is to support the Warehouse team with administrative functions.
- Timely processing of orders from operations to ensure project timelines can be met.
- Placement of purchase orders on suppliers in a timely and accurate manner ensuring goods receipt locations are clearly identified and correct.
- Maintain Product Portfolio in ERP system changing pricing and maintaining part numbers.
- Picking / shipping of products to engineers and customers as and when required.
- Processing Goods Inwards on a timely basis as and when required.
- Process order acknowledgements.
- Expedite purchase orders with suppliers & update Business system.
- Process supplier returns.
- Completion of internal documentation.
- General Admin duties.
Essential Skills & Knowledge:
- Team Player
- Reliable & trustworthy
- Microsoft Office skills
- Work on own initiative
- Effective communicator
- Good standard of general education.
- Perform in a multi-tasking environment
- Numerate, Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of ERP systems
- Hard Working / Adaptable / Flexible / Organised
- Previous administration experience
- General purchasing or order
- Warehouse and processing experience
If you are interested in this role or would like more information please contact email@example.com