Valuations & Accounting Supervisor
Valuations & Accounting Supervisor – Permanent role – Great benefits on offer
This organisation is not routed in titles and authority, instead everyone with potential is mentored and developed and respected as valuable contributors to the success of the organisation. If you want to be more than a number, this is a company to seriously consider. Great working culture and career opportunities.
The role provides fund administration and custody services to institutional and alternative asset managers. The purpose of this role is to assist in the management of an Accounting & Valuation team to ensure efficient, timely and accurate service delivery for allocated clients.
Brief Summary of duties involved (full job description is available)
- Manage the operational workflows of an Accounting and Valuations team, to ensure that all service delivery
- output is completed to the agreed quality and timing targets
- Review and sign off valuations
- Provide guidance and solutions to clients and staff on accounting and valuation issues
- Ensure all valuations are produced in accordance with group policies, Department procedures, Prospectus and Regulations, Global Pricing Policy.
- Participate in and assist in the co-ordinate fund launches, transfers, liquidations for allocated clients
- Participate in client and prospective client meetings and presentations
- Participate in regular Service Level Reviews with clients
- Identify and implement improvements to the client service
Experience Required :
- Relevant experience in a Fund Accounting and Valuations department
- Educated to degree level. Ideally with a professional Accountancy qualification
- Strong business sense and awareness of the key issues/ risks within the Accounting & Valuations area
- Highly developed team building, people management, and leadership skills with ability to motivate staff and achieve objectives
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to organise and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Contact in confidence Barbara Donnellan at 01 474 4512 for further details.