University Program Recruiter
We are currently seeking a University Program Recruiter to join our Global IT client in Dublin 4.
In this varied Recruiter role, you will need to have extensive experience sourcing and hiring candidates. You must be delivery focused, enjoy interacting with and interviewing top uGrad talent and be adept and skilled at managing a variety of senior stakeholders.
– Sourcing, attracting and providing an outstanding recruitment experience to the highest calibre of candidates.
– Assessing candidate applications for a full range of roles early career roles and across multiple functions and regions.
– Partner with your University Programs specialist to action candidates from University events
– Hands-on approach to all stages of the recruitment life cycle: dealing with the requisition process, carrying out telephone interviews, developing relationships and liaising with hiring managers on a daily basis, handling the rejection and offer process, etc.
– Proactively partner with your business clients to understand and advise on their wider people and retention strategies.
– Work with colleagues across People Operations to ensure that care is taken of candidates needs throughout the selection process an onboarding process.
– BA/BS degree preferred or equivalent experience
– Preferably some in-house technology or blue-chip recruitment experience.
-Hands-on knowledge of sourcing and attracting high-calibre candidates. Experience of hiring analytical profiles is a plus.
– Demonstrable experience of partnering with and managing the expectations of a variety of internal stakeholders.
– Flexible with excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to perform well under tight time constraints and changing deadlines.
– Strong knowledge and passion for technology, high level of comfort with all types of online applications, and experience with applicant tracking systems preferred
The salary is extremely competitive, plus excellent onsite benefits such as Gym, Swimming pool + Free meals.
If this opportunity sounds like something you could be interested in, please do not hesitate to get in contact on email@example.com OR call 01 474 4504.