Turkish speaking Customer Support agent roles
- Have a passion for social media platforms and services
- Provide feedback on trends identified in review
- Becoming a subject matter expert in the tools & process
- Manage and regularly review case queues & follow-up on open tickets
- Review issue details and analyze, determine and resolve issues for clients
- Assist the quality analyst and reporting analyst in driving quality customer care outcomes
- Leverage user reports corresponding with users pertaining to reported objects and other
- sources within the online queue.
- Answer many different inquiries through the online queue.
- Review user accounts daily to determine whether or not they are spam accounts.
- Ensure the maintenance of high-quality support and a high degree of professionalism.
- NOTE: In this position, there may be photos and URLs that contain adult or graphic material.
- Strong attention to detail and a self-starter
- Team player and independent
- Communicates clearly verbally and via email
- Ability to quickly absorb training on tool functionality
- Penchant for web technology (consumer of various web and mobile apps)
- Strong interest in quality and user experience
- Experienced at using search engines to find information on the internet
- Familiar with and user of social media products
- Excellent work pacing (time management) skills, able to work independently
- Attention to detail is essential to ensure the quality of work execution
- Able to work in multiple tools/web browser windows at one time
- Motivated, takes initiative, high energy
- Familiar with MS office (mainly excel) for updating progress
- Excellent Interpersonal & Written Skills
- Fluent English and Turkish
Salary: €24,820 per year, 20 days holidays, free canteen
Working Hours (rotational):
- Tuesday to Saturday: 6am to 3pm
- Sunday to Thursday: 9am to 6pm
For more information, please contact Daniel on 00353 1 4744537