Trustee Assistant Manager
Due to continued growth, my client wishes to recruit a high performing Trustee Assistant Manager for there international operation here in Dublin.
Review the fund structures to ensure that they are being managed in accordance with relevant rules and regulations as prescribed by the Central Bank of Ireland and the constitutional documents of the fund.
Principal Accountabilities: Key activities and decision-making areas
Impact on the Business
- Ensuring that all clients are operating in accordance with the Central Bank of Ireland Regulations and in accordance with the restrictions as detailed in the schemes documentation.
- Acting independently of other Group entities and reporting breaches of the Regulations /fund documentation.
- Provide guidance and training to the Trustee Analysts and Supervisors in relation to day to day tasks as well as arising technical issues.
- Ensure that an excellent client service is provided
- Escalate team/client issue in a timely manner
- Participate in reviews of the Trustee operations
- Contribute to building a strong team
- Assist the Managers with projects/initiatives etc
Ideal Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
- Relevant Trustee experience
- Applicable qualification is preferable, e.g. relevant degree
- A full appreciation of the Irish fund regulatory environment
- Ability to analyse complex business issues and propose solutions
- Appropriate technical knowledge to deal with legal, accounting and technical issues arising in relation to the management of funds
- Excellent numeric and analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication, management and leadership skills
- Experience and confidence in dealing with clients
- Strong team working ability and capable of encouraging ideas and input from team members.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Interpersonal effectiveness.
- Attention to detail.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate looking for career development.
To apply in confidence please send a CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on 01 4744512