Our client is involved in maintaining strong credit rating and building relationships with debt investors across UK, Europe and US, raising external funding to support group’s strategy and investment plans from diverse range of funding sources as well as managing the existing €xxbn debt portfolio and cash reserves and managing all the group’s treasury related financial risks, including interest rate, foreign exchange, inflation-linked and counterparty related risks.
The Treasury Analyst will, as part of the Group Treasury team, assist in supporting this ambitious new Treasury strategy.
This position will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to develop/enhance their skills across all areas of Treasury with a specific focus on liquidity, cash management, and foreign exchange.
- Development and implementation of group’s liquidity strategy, including investment products, investment management and forecasting of the Group’s overall cash position
- Execution of treasury-related transactions, including money-market, foreign exchange and letters of credit / financial guarantees, with Group relationship banks
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with internal customers and stakeholders to deliver best practice treasury solutions for all Group business units
- Monitoring and management of Group’s Trade Finance Facilities
- Structuring internal Group financing arrangements in an efficient manner
- Contribution to the development of high quality and efficient treasury management systems and processes
- Supporting the implementation and enhancement of Board approved Treasury policies and procedures, and the delivery of a best practice treasury control environment
- Provide commercial and treasury support to Group senior management and business units, and assist in the analysis and evaluation of funding, market risk and other treasury-related decisions
- Contributing to the delivery of other treasury initiatives as required as part of the core Treasury team.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work and progress in a dynamic environment and enhancing their understanding of key treasury disciplines while assisting in the achievement of Group’s strategic objectives.
- Relevant degree or professional qualification
- The ability to deliver high quality work to tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- The ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team – the successful person must be capable of developing relationships at all levels both within Group Treasury, throughout the Group and externally
- Commercially focussed individual
- Three years relevant experience
- Cash management and /or general treasury experience
- An understanding of treasury instruments and financial markets
Further details – Contact Barbara Donnellan – 01 474 4512