This role involves working within the Back Office function, ensuring all treasury administration tasks are handled according to Company procedures and deadlines.
This is an excellent opportunity where the successful candidate will develop their experience within a treasury back office environment.
This role reports to the Back Office Manager.
• Daily confirmation of all treasury trades, ensuring all details are accurately recorded in the treasury management system and confirmed with the counterparty on deal date.
• Settlement of all transactions including money market, FX, derivatives, bonds and securitisation deals.
• Processing various treasury payments from banking systems with a strong focus on best practice procedures and controls.
• Rate fixing of all floating deals.
• Daily multi-currency bank reconciliation, investigation of un-reconciled items in a timely manner. Regular reporting and escalation of all outstanding items.
• Preparation of daily reports. • Continuous improvement of processes and procedures.
• Supporting ad hoc functions and projects as required.
• A team player who will fit into a small dedicated back office team.
• A minimum of three years proven experience of operating in a fast-paced financial services team.
environment, with a strong emphasis on treasury products and back office processes.
• Highly motivated and flexible, with the ability to multitask and prioritise.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical and organisational skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Computer proficient, experience of banking software and treasury work stations.
• Quantum, Markitwire, Misys, and/or SWIFT experience advantageous.
To apply in confidence please send a CV in word format to email@example.com or call directly on 01 4744512