Transfer Agent Senior Administrator
Title: Transfer Agent Senior Admin
Responsibilies of the role:
- Responsible for shareholder servicing across multiple clients.
- Responsible for the reporting and media distribution across multiple clients.
- Ensure accuracy and quality in all aspects of the client and shareholder interface, via telephone, written correspondence and on line.
- Preparation of KPI and SLA reporting to ensure client service levels are met.
- Maintain close and positive working relationship with all teams within the IS Department to ensure cohesive service delivery.
- As required, maintain positive working relationship with key operational groups, A&V, Custody, IS Product and Operations teams.
- Attend, where necessary, client service calls / meetings.
- Ensure strong day to day Client management, ongoing cross training and development of team members to ensure adequate primary and secondary cover exists for assigned Clients.
- Continuous reinforcement of quality service, whilst ensuring that service delivery is controlled, scalable and efficient.
- In association with the Supervisor/Assistant Manager, maintain a process of continual review to enhance controls and processes, advance automation, reduce cost and increase efficiency.
- Previous experience in Investor/Shareholder Services/Transfer Agency is essential.
- Third level qualification in Business/Finance is essential.
- Product knowledge of alternative and traditional Funds is an advantage.
- Demonstration of strong industry knowledge is essential.
- Strong inter-personal skills together with communication and team work.
- Service oriented and customer focused.
- Ability to ensure deadlines, controls and procedures are adhered to.
- Ability to analyse issues, and organise and proactively contribute to the team
For more information contact Patrick on 01 474 4511