Customer Support Agent
We are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity to work with one of our Global IT clients as a Customer Support Agent, based in North-West Dublin.
The Transaction Support Agent will be responsible for working on complex issues to ensure a quick resolution and efficient professional customer experience. The ideal candidate will work collaboratively, work on own initiative with a can do attitude. Customer satisfaction is our focus from the top down. The ideal candidate will ensure that company fans are provided with world class service while working to resolve issues.
• Handle customer contacts in a friendly, courteous, and timely manner while
demonstrating professional telephone and email etiquette
• Troubleshooting lost event tickets, shipping issues, delivery problems, and ticket
replacements in an efficient and timely manner
• Work cross-functionally with Customer Service & Accounting to address any payment
or charge related questions
• Partnering to handle time-sensitive customer requests efficiently and effectively
• Effectively and professionally works with customers, solving their problems and
addressing concerns and suggestions.
• Provide feedback to management regarding necessary changes and updates;
including: policies, upgrades, and potential queue changes.
• Exceed call centre metrics on a daily basis: QA, ASA, CSAT, and NPS
• Assist management with implementation of new policies and procedures
• Ability to complete extensive training for cross training of function
• Must have strong ethics and discretion while handling customer information
• Must be organized and able to multi task and work effectively in a fast-paced
• Continual display of initiative to take on additional responsibilities towards
• Superb customer service skills, both through email and phone
• Must be able to interact with all levels of the company
• Must be able to prepare comprehensive reports and represent ideas clearly and
• High quality work delivered quickly to exceed customer expectations and meet
• Strong written and communication skills required
**This is a six month contract**
**Excellent onsite benefits and competitive pay**