Role: Training Coordinator
Duration: 6 months
The coordinator will work alongside internal client groups to organize, streamline, and automate processes. The support that coordinators offer is critical to ensuring that programs and events are run smoothly. The Training Coordinator will be responsible for the operations and logistics of core learning offerings
Training Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all logistics and operations for a number of training programs, and supporting Program Managers so the programs run smoothly from start to finish
- Manage rosters of attendees/waiting lists for all programs and maintain / update registration information and attendance records.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the programs you are supporting, with the ability to communicate effectively to attendees and stakeholders about program details.
- Collaborate with Program Managers, and external vendors, to ensure that all materials are kept up-to-date.
- If required, collaborate with Program Managers to analyze the effectiveness of a program, and proactively make suggestions for improvement / participate in program improvement discussions.
Training Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree (open to strong recent grads)
- Must be able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks and follow through with training team members to achieve group and individual goals.
- Must be flexible and possess outstanding decision-making skills.
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented.
- Ability to build and maintain positive and productive inter-departmental working relationships.
Training Coordinator Preferred Qualifications:
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Enthusiastic, dedicated and focused on providing top-quality support for the coordination and seamless delivery of training programs.
- The ideal candidate will also be a highly motivated professional with demonstrated coordination, organizational and communication skills.
- Additionally, the candidate must be able to grow positive working relationships with colleagues at all organizational levels