Training Coordinator – Cloud Operations
They require a Training Operations Coordinator to assist the team with its operations for 5 months.
- Process requests for cloud technical or sales training events, such as setting up training events in the internal system and managing the attendee list: confirm/ amend list of attendees and send out communication to attendees, trainers and other stakeholders.
- Point of contact/escalation for event issues
- Engage appropriate services for the events, either scheduling internal resources or outsourcing as needed
- Publish event details in Learning Management System (LMS) and post event reporting as requested
- Provide operational support such as responding to internal/external queries related to training schedules, course registrations, payment processing, LMS login, content update and other operational requests
- A degree in a relevant field
- Experience in support and troubleshooting technology surrounding video conferencing
- Strong oral, writing and editing skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions, tasks and requests and manage work on time
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced environment.
- Robust conflict resolution skills
- LMS/incident management tool/content management system knowledge preferable
- Previous customers support/training experience
- Experience of dealing with escalations