Trainee Accounting Technician
A wonderful opportunity to train for an Accounting Technician Diploma and have ALL your course and exam fees paid as well as earn a salary with a a large company.
This company specialises in supplying the catering and hospitality industry in Ireland and it has been established for over 40 years with a strong team across various departments including sales, warehouse, administration and finance with the aim of providing the highest standard of service.
They are recruiting an Accounts Assistant for a full time permanent position with an immediate start.
As a key member of the growing Finance Team you will contribute to the successful delivery of their business.
You will benefit from working with a well-established company offering a wealth of experience. You will also get the opportunity to join a vibrant and rewarding work environment in a growing company.
- Maintaining cash books
- Processing accounts payable invoices
- Management of payment runs
- Reconciling payments and creditors accounts
- Assisting with debtors management
- Assisting in the preparation of month end accounts and other ad hoc duties as required
- Assisting in the annual financial audit
- Assisting in bank & internal financial audits
- Overhead forecasting
- Variance analysis
- Recharging of supplier claims
- CSO/Intrastat/VIES reporting
- Management of employee expenses
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Creating sales reports for customers
- Support Sales & Marketing as required
- Support Financial Controller & Directors as required
- Involvement in all company projects
- Assisting with stock take reconciliations
- Responding to client, colleague and supplier queries
- Desire to or currently training for an Accounting Technician Qualification
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Multi-tasking ability with the ambition to develop in a busy team environment.
- Experience not essential – job training will be provided