Trade Support – Custody & Cash Transactions
Our client is a reputable custodian who works with Investment and global clients worldwide. Their Dublin office are looking for a talented, ambitious individual to join the custody business. You must have previously worked within a custodian, transaction investments environment.
Custody Administrator – Permanent opportunity
Summary of the role
- To ensure all trades, Cash Transactions, Corporate Actions, Queries and required documentation are executed or actioned in accordance with authorised instructions, and within the agreed turnaround times and cut off times
- To investigate and resolve any investigations, reconciliations or queries that may be received from both internal and external parties in relation to clients’ trades or general investigation cases
- Liaise with other jurisdictions and sub-teams where required in order to improve efficiencies.
- Suggest improvements and enhancements in relations to tasks and systems to continuously improve the team processes
- Participate and contribute to relevant team projects as applicable
Experience Required :
- Strong previous experience in a daily Fund services environment is essential.
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task in a busy deadline driven environment
- Ability to carry out tasks accurately and reliably within agreed deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent numeric and analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of team or on own initiative to deadlines.
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Service Orientated
Excellent salary, company benefits, career prospects on offer.
ALL CVS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN WORD FORMATT.