Telesales Agent with farming background
Due to expansion, a leading innovative company has an exciting opportunity for a Telesales Agent who has a strong farming background.
Applicants must be fluent in English as you will be dealing with clients based in Ireland and the UK. Working with an ever-growing client base, the role will involve calling warm customer leads, closing sales and renewing existing contracts.
- ESSENTIAL! Please note that due to the nature of these roles, we can only accept applications from those with a farming background or those who have worked within a call centre role selling agricultural equipment or similar.
- Fluency in English
- 6 months+ call centre experience
- Enjoy working within a fun, fast=paced call centre environment
- Target driven with a desire to succeed
- Strong communications abilities with excellent CRM and customer service skills – the ability to successfully build a long-lasting rapport with customers is essential
- Enjoy being actively involved in other areas of the business as required
- Good MS Word and Excel ability plus general numeric and data entry skills
Salary: €22k PLUS COMMISSION – OTE €49k per annum
Location: Dublin southside (close to public transport links / limited parking on-site)