Technical Experts needed
Duration: approx 4 months
Technical Experts are required to review approximately 200 Annual Reports, assessing scientific progress against agreed objectives and highlighting where appropriate any areas that require further clarification in terms of scientific progress, research personnel, timelines, research governance (e.g. ethics approval, animal licenses) and attainment of agreed deliverables and/or milestones.
Ideal opportunity for a candidate qualified to Masters or Phd level in a healt or life sciences discipline
The technical experts should have a primary degree and post-graduate degree (PhD, OR a Master’s degree with at least three year’s appropriate research / professional experience) in a health-related discipline, preferably in patient oriented, health services or population health research.
- A commitment to quality and strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent planning and organising abilities
- A high degree of motivation and professional integrity