Technical Account Manager
You’ll be responsible for ensuring that customers get maximum value from the company products, coordinating, facilitating and performing professional services, this includes:
- Customer process mapping and implementation of software platform
- Software deployments and upgrades
- Pre and post-sale support to global sales team and potential customers
- Customer and partner training on use and configuration of the system
- Development and Maintenance of training materials including customer specific and generic work instructions
As the primary contact for customer support you will also be the Subject Matter Expert regarding products and other relevant areas of expertise such as customer processes, – Manufacturing, Validation, C&Q, Quality management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that agreed customer Service Level Agreements are met
- Working closely with Product Owners and Product Development personnel to assist delivery of any product enhancements and new feature requests
- Proactively identifying areas of business process improvement designed to enhance the product and its delivery capability, leading to enhanced overall customer satisfaction
- Owning support issues and incidents until resolution and act as primary support liaison between company and customer
- Supporting global sales team
Qualifications & Skills
- Degree in relevant discipline, (Engineering or Science)
- Relevant experience in the Life Sciences Industry. An understanding of project management and processes such as Validation (including computer system Validation), Manufacturing and Quality management
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organisational, time management and problem solving skills
- Must have a positive nature, can-do attitude and be a team player
- Customer orientated and capable of acting on own initiative
As you grow into the role and know the product there will be travel to client sites in the US and EU required from time to time.
This business offers a competitive salary which is in the region of €50 – €70k for the right experience along with company benefits which include: Stock Options, Pension, Private Medical, Subsidised Gym Membership and Parking.