Team Leader – Contact Centre
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Team Leader to join one of the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services organisations, as part of the Contact Centre.
- Managing the team on a day to day basis to consistently deliver on the SLA’s/KPI’s to the client while meeting productivity measures.
- Reporting against delivery and manage the day to day planning, operations and development of his/her team.
- Acting as communication channel between staff members and management.
- Aligning the operation and delivery to the commercial objectives of the company.
- Responsible for building client relationship.
- Manage the operations delivery within a budget.
- Manage the development and performance of each member of the team.
- Lead and motivate staff members.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in effectively coping with a fast-paced, high-pressure role in a constantly changing business environment.
- Experience in coaching/mentoring in a Contact Centre
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team focused
- Client orientated
- Enthusiastic and courteous
- Assertive and motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem resolution