Team Leader role – Relocation package on offer
Role: Team Leader
Salary: €28.5K p/a basic + bonus
- Free shuttle bus (within Leixlip)
- Sport & Social Club (Quarterly activities: Go-Karting, Bowling, etc)
- Bike to Work Scheme / travel to work scheme
- Onsite gym (only €80 per year!)
- Discounted canteen
- Free Car Parking for Staff
- Career Path Ladder program
The company covers the cost of flight to Dublin and 5 nights accommodation
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in leading teams within a call centre environment. He/she will be client orientated, enthusiastic, courteous, assertive and motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem resolution. The candidate will be strongly team-focused with outstanding mentoring and teaching ability and excellent verbal and written communication skills. He/she will be motivated and committed to continuous self-development and the development of others. Managing the team on a day to day basis to consistently deliver on the SLA’s/KPI’s to the client while meeting productivity measures.
Main duties (not limited to)
- Ensure SLA/KPI delivery (on calls, cases, emails, chats etc.)
- Work to TL/Cross-functional task lists and ensure tasks are completed within deadline.
- Ensure team members are aware of and fulfill individual productivity targets.
- Drive Team’s initiatives, motivational programmes and fun budget activities.
- Manage Team members and act as point of contact and escalation for any staff members’ issues including TSA’s, coaches, ILC’s, ICO, etc.
- Lead and motivate staff members.
- Assess progress against SLA and intervene, as necessary.
- Manage the operations delivery within a budget.
- Analyze and trend outputs from Telephone, case management systems, etc. and execute action plans when necessary.
- Identifying potential efficiency gains and implementing the activity required to deliver against this.
- Attend weekly meetings as appropriate.
For more information, please contact Daniel on 00353 1 4744537