We are currently recruiting on behalf of a Global IT client for a Team Administrator to work in Dublin City Centre.
- Supporting the team with any administrative duties and business operation activities.
- Resolving any opertaional and administraive issues.
- Supporting with team projects
- Accomplish administrative tasks such as: managing calendars, booking travel, processing expenses, managing meeting agendas, and scheduling facilities support
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in calendar management, high-volume travel scheduling and booking, and budgeting of events.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail while handling simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective communication and organization skills
- Demonstrated self-starter, highly motivated, with excellent organizational skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with a global team located on multiple timezones.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org