Systems Administrator – Citrix, VMWare, Windows
You will be the liaison to partners who support our client with various verticals, especially customer service agents. As part of the global team, day to day operations will include troubleshooting, deploy new product/applications and close liaison with partners such as country managers and partner vendors.
Travel will be required within this position – namely Germany and possibly other EU countries but you’ll be based in Dublin working EU hours, reporting to a US based manager.
Alongside managing business relationships with partners you’ll also be responsible for:
- Conducting weekly meetings with respective business units on status of the environment.
- Analysing trends and metrics in partnership with the team to develop solutions.
- Working closely with users to improve user experience.
- Working closely with supervisors and leads to collect feedback to increase efficiency.
You’ll need to have around 5 year’s functional / technical experience with
- Windows Operating systems
- Wyse (plus)
This is an 11 month FTC working for one of the biggest brands in Dublin. They over a dynamic working environment and you’ll gain great experience in this environment. Salary on offer is going to be based on overall experience but is in the region of €50k – €90k per annum as a guide.