We require an experienced SMB Systems Administrator to join our Global IT client in Dublin.
Our client uses a vast range of customer relationship tools in order to connect with clients. Given the fast pace environment that it operates in these tools require constant updating and improving. This role will help with the administration and configuration of the internal systems to ensure the SLAs and metrics of the program are maintained.
- Handle incoming tools requests from customer facing team
- Triage, troubleshoot and update configurations based on user input
- Data analysis on system configurations in order to enable system improvements
- Sufficient relevant experience with CRM administration and configuration
- Experience working in Salesforce and CRM databases
- Proficient in intermediate Microsoft Excel (e.g. VLOOKUPs etc)
- Experience creating scaled solutions and working in a scaled environment
- Detail-oriented execution style
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Fast learner and self-starter
- Comfortable with ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Receptive to open feedback
If this opportunity sounds like something you could be interested in, please do not hesitate to get in contact on email@example.com OR call 01 474 4504.