Swedish speaking Quality Assurance Specialist
Some of the main duties:
- Monitor calls of assigned agents in any QAS spoken languages.
- Provide feedback to agent
- Prepares and distributes reports.
- Attends and participates in professional development activities.
- Ability to discern quality of TSA call performance
- Displays a strong personal commitment to successfully completing their work.
- Produces highly accurate assessments.
- Keeps well informed of program changes.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to make fair and consistent judgement and decisions
- Ability to adhere to all organisational policies and procedures
- Fluency in Swedish and English
Whats on offer:
Salary: €24K p/a + performance bonus
Benefits: Free Shuttle bus service, travel to work scheme, gym membership (only €60 per year!), free staff parking, career Path Ladder, healthcare insurance, holiday pay, quarterly activities (ie: Go-Karting, Bowling, Cinema trips) and many more!
Relocation package: Flight to Dublin fully paid for by the company and 5 nights accommodation including breakfast.
Location: Leixlip, Co Kildare (circa 40 min by bus from Dublin)
For more information, please contact Daniel on 00353 1 4744537