Swedish speaking Investor Services Administrator
Investor Services Administrator
- Maintain close and positive working relationship with all teams within the IS department to ensure cohesive service delivery.
- Ensure procedures, client Operations guides and other internal supporting documentation is up to date.
- Preparation of KPI and SLA reporting to ensure client service levels are met.
- As a key responsibility for this role is provision of excellent client service to a Swedish Client with many Swedish Investors, excellent communication skills in both written and spoken Swedish are essential.
- Be aware of the business practices and processes associated with the role, and act in a manner that takes account of operational risk considerations.
- Ensure new business or new processes are understood and implemented.
- Understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which you are involved, specifically Internal Controls and any Compliance policy including, inter alia, the Group Compliance policy
- Fluent Written and Spoken Swedish
- A basic understanding of Investor Servicing would be an advantage
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Numeric and analytical with good attention to detail
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Service oriented and customer focused
Salary: pro rata of €32K p/a
Contract: 11 months with view to perm
Benefits: pro rata of 22 days holidays, travel and cycle to work scheme, discounted healthcare
Location: Dublin 4
For more information, please contact Daniel on 01 4744537