Support Administrator – Property
Excellent Administrator required for busy Dublin-based property company to provide support to senior level directors and teams.
Support Administrator Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide administration support in all ‘Business to Business’ interactions and correspondence for client facing requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of proposal documents, pitches, reports and business plans.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Greet clients and ensure they are professionally handled at all times.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors.
- May also train and supervise sales support staff.
- Information organisation and communication.
- Preparation of papers / briefing for various company meetings, as well as minute-taking.
- Liaison with managers and directors, Shared Services and relevant business divisions to ensure prompt response to any business and market issues.
- Respond to the demands arising from once-off projects and help to organise events in conjunction with the Directors on an ad hoc basis.
Support Administrator Skills:
- Deliver on your individual performance objectives
- Supports the team by being a team player and showing respect for others.
- Manage and embed change effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with a variety of people types.
- Strong sense of initiative.
- Planning and organisational skills
- Excellent time management
- Maintain professional and ethical standards at all times
- Knowledge and experience of both residential and commercial property markets would be advantageous.
- Understanding of client needs and interest in the property sector.
- Ability to organise and manage in a business environment driven by a need to meet deadlines.
- Strong PC knowledge with excellent administration skills.
- Maintain the highest standards of customer care
- Ability to implement and adherence to systems, processes and procedures
- Ability to predict problems and put in place corrective measures to minimise impact
- Ability to deal with complaints
- Advanced computer skills with expert knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Good understanding of online systems and web analytics