Supermarket Assistant Manager (Co Limerick))
- Assist the Store/Deputy Store Manager in the day to day running of this busy store which has a staff of approximately 85 people
- Stock ordering and control.
- HACCP duties.
- Keyholder duties
- Product displays.
- Ensuring that the store is ready for business on a daily basis to the required standards.
- Ensuring the highest quality product is displayed at all times in all departments.
- Providing a high level of customer service at all times.
- Staff management and development.
- Staff Training.
- Security Awareness.Requirements:The successful candidate must have:
- At least 2-3 years’ experience as an assistant manager.
- Previous experience within a Super Valu/Centra store is desireable as you will have gained experience on the GOLD System, however, this is not essential.
- Previous HACCP trained.
- An excellent knowledge of the retail grocery industry and current trends.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Previous experience of staff training & development.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Excellent security awareness.
- Good understanding of weekly financial reports.
- Be able to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
More roles in