Super Opportunity for Senior Administrator
Senior Executive Officer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Executive Officer to work on a 3 month contract (possibility for extension) within a prestigious public sector organization. This position will suit you if you have excellent administration skills and organizational skills, an interest in the education sector and are available immediately or at short notice to start!
The duties the Senior Executive Officer include:
• Coordination of a number of capital funding programmes and liaising with the clients.
• Undertaking detailed review and appraisal of documentation submitted (eg proposals, bids, tenders)
• Requesting information, writing reports and memos, reviewing documentation, setting up meetings and reviewing meeting minutes.
• Assisting the convening of meetings and working groups.
• Liaising closely with colleagues and the client on the provision of briefing material, the preparation of speeches and on responses to parliamentary questions.
• Prepare reports, statistics and other materials as requested.
• Supervise staff as appropriate.
As a Senior Executive Officer in this position, knowledge of, and interest in issues relating to higher education is a distinct advantage.
Strong Administration skills are a must for this role!
This fantastic position will suit you if you enjoy working as part of a team, co-ordinating multiple tasks including meetings, preparing documentation and working on multiple projects!
The following competencies would be required for this position:
- An appropriate higher education qualification.
- Good understanding of the higher education sector.
- Project management, planning and organisation skills.
- Proven experience in report writing, and ability to undertake detailed review (attention to detail)
- Ability to work in a timely and effective manner with other members of a team.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent IT and project management skills (MS Excel and MS word).
Apply today for an immediate interview!!