Strategic Sourcing Manager
Do you want to work for a Global Market Leader? Are you a skilled individual on the hunt for a new challenge? We have an amazing opportunity available for the next step in your career.
We are currently seeking a Strategic Sourcing Manager to join our Global IT client as part of the Supplier Sourcing team in Dublin.
The Supplier Sourcing team’s job is to help them find, select and get great deals with suppliers to enable them to develop and scale products — fast. We work across a wide range of spend categories, from IT and Engineering to Marketing, HR and Professional Services.
Since we work in a decentralized, non-mandated environment, we’re looking for people with strong influencing and customer service skills who are comfortable navigating ambiguity, collaborating with multiple teams and building strong relationships with stakeholders.
– Network across the organisation. Build strong relationship with stakeholders and develop sourcing strategies which help support their business.
– Identify opportunities for increased competitive bidding, smarter supplier relationships and more efficient processes. Collaborate with teams across the globe to speed up innovation.
– Know the supply market (or have the research skills to be able to come up to speed quickly) – in order to educate stakeholders and make better decisions.
– Manage robust supplier selection processes – using market analysis, concise ‘Request For Proposals’, eAuctions and a data driven approach.
– BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, sufficent and relevant experience).
– Sufficent and relevant work experience, including experience in Procurement/Strategic Sourcing.
– MBA degree
– Experience in Supplier Sourcing and eAuctions
– Quick learner with interest in understanding and applying global supplier best practices.
– Strong influencing skills and change management experience with the ability to successfully manage complexity and multiple priorities
– Excellent communication and presentation skills.
If this opportunity sounds like something you could be interested in, please do not hesitate to get in contact on email@example.com OR call 01 474 4504.