Statutory Accountant EMEA – BIG 4 background
A leading multinational has a permanent opening for a recently qualified Statutory Accountant.
This role requires someone with a great sense of humour who thrives within a fast-paced background, ideally coming from a BIG 4 background.
- Working across the EMEA region you will provide support for the end-to-end statutory compliance process within the business
- Assist with preparation of Annual Financial Statements; Assisting the Internal / External Tax teams with the completion of corporate tax returns
- Working closely with the auditors on company audits
- Oversee balance sheets and Income statements, ensuring full statutory accounting and tax compliance for entities both in Ireland the UK.
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers on a regular basis
- EMEA Accounting – Coordinating with divisions such as FP&A, tax, treasury, corporate accounting, payroll, SOX
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA) with minimum 2 years’ experience from a BIG 4 environment
- Ability to take ownership of the accounting function and work effectively within cross functional / remote teams.
- Strong working knowledge of UK/Irish/US GAAP and FRS/IFRS.
- Statutory compliance experience a distinct advantage
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint; Experience with major ERP systems, Oracle or SAP
- Experience in Project Management and/or Operational skills
- Ability to prioritize workload in a fast paced, ever-changing environment and capable of working to tight deadlines
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Attention to detail
Salary: €50 – 60k plus bonus, annual increase, Pension, health care and 25 days holiday allowance
Location: Dublin North / West
Please apply with an up-to-date CV clearly outlining your relevant experience.