Position: SQL Developer
Location: Dublin City Centre
Duration: 9 Month Contract
I am working with a global giant who are seeking an SQL Developer to join their Finance Business Intelligence and Analytics team in Dublin City Centre on a 9-month contract.
The successful candidate will help to maintain an existing reporting solution and develop a new data infrastructure and reporting solution for the company’s advertising revenues.
Full details of this role are available upon request.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline
- 3+ years’ experience as an SQL/BI Developer
- Experience with SQL Coding across standard commercial databases e.g. Oracle, Teradata, MySQL
- Experience developing ETL scripts in high data volume data warehousing environments
- Knowledge of Tableau, QlikView, Business Objects is an advantage
- Excellent problem solving and Analytical Skills
If you are a self-starter with strong business acumen, the ability to multitask and apply initiative and creativity on challenging projects then this is the role for you. Please call me on 014744523 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in confidence.