Spanish desk Customer Service representative
My client is a technology company based in South Dublin. Due to continued growth, they now have a requirement for a Spanish speaking Customer Service Representative to join the team.
The company operates within the agriculture industry and therefore having background in farming would be a big advantage. This is however not a must as long as the candidates are keen to learn new industry. The role involves managing all customer service duties, ie: dealing with initial queries about the company products / services, billing / pricing enquiries to renewing contracts, collections and generally assisting customers with any other queries they may have.
This is a customer service role, however, you will also have an option to complete sales. Every successfully completed sale will result in extra commission.
- Fluent English and Spanish
- Customer service / sales experience
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Proficiency in external systems and software (The Internet, Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Attend trade fairs and road shows as required
- Ability to liaise with other teams as required
- Enjoys trouble shooting and demonstrates good problem solving skills
- Keen interest in agriculture is a big advantage
Salary: €30K p/a + OTE
For more information, please contact Daniel on 01 4744537