The Technical Workflow Specialist will work with the gTech Users and Products (gUP) team to build and debug Authorable Workflows.
- Authorable Workflow Creation/Debugging/Maintenance: Create and deploy workflows that use signals and logic to display certain things to different users
- Configuration work: create new low-complexity configurations; modify existing configurations; build working knowledge of configuration system for launching and testing purposes
- Audit work: clean up rules and subexpressions used in internal tools
- Substantial work experience in any technology support or related work environment w/ ability to learn quickly, especially complex logic.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; strong attention to detail.
- CRM/CM experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Ability to quickly ramp up on multiple internal configuration tools at once (e.g., Mojo, Redwood).
- Ability to run basic data analyses (e.g., vlookup formulas in Excel, Google Sheets).
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally.
**Please note this is a contract role**
Benefits include: Gym, Swimming pool, Free meal, Discounted Healthcare, Bike to Work scheme, 25 days AL
If this opportunity sounds like something you could be interested in, please do not hesitate to get in contact on firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 01 474 4504.