So you want to be a Recruitment Consultant…
We currently have a superb opportunity for an energetic and ambitious Sales professional to join our Sales & Marketing Team.
Joining a busy desk, this role will include sales and business development to establish / renew business relationships within the Sales & Marketing sector. It will also involve end-to-end recruiting for an established client base and sourcing high calibre candidates for each and every assignment, whether they are permanent, temporary or contract roles.
You will play a key part in the continuous development of the division and will be involved in all key decisions. You will possess exceptional customer service skills in order to manage both candidate and client expectations. You will also relish working to (and exceeding!) targets.
In return we offer fantastic training to help you achieve your successes.
Essential skills required:
- Self-starter with an energetic and positive approach to work
- Proven sales ability
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service at all times
- Capable of managing both candidate and client expectations to the highest possible level
- Degree education preferred though not essential
- Fluent English – written and spoken
- Excellent communications, negotiating and time management skills
- Proven background in working to targets / KPIs
What we offer;
- Competitive Base Salary with no thresholds and uncapped commission (paid monthly)
- Consultant of the Month and Consultant of the Year competitions
- Additional Quarterly and Annual Bonuses for achieving targets
- Access to discounted Laya Healthcare Scheme
- PRSA / Bike to work scheme / Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Active social involvement including company nights out, charity initiatives such as fun runs etc.
- Central office in the heart of Temple Bar so 10% discount in some local cafes and shops
Please apply with an up-to-date CV clearly outlining why you think you would make a good Recruitment Consultant.