Shareholder Services contract role
Shareholder Services Analyst – Senior Level role – contract position
Summary of the role
The jobholder will deliver and supervise the day-to-day activities of the Shareholder Services team to a high quality standard, including the verification of Shareholder Services data on SARA, oversight of our processing hubs, delivery of standard or bespoke reporting to client and investors.
The jobholder will allocate and monitor workloads along with providing guidance team members in the accurate and timely delivery of all required tasks, as well as dealing with and escalating matters of concern to the appropriate levels.
- Ensure Shareholder Accounts are opened accurately and timely, as per procedures. Ensure documentation is received in good order to facilitate the accurate and timely set-up and amendments to accounts.
- Ensure all Dealing activities are being completed and delivered within agreed timeframes and to a high quality standard.
- Quality checking of the work and communication of team members . Ensure the BAU (business as usual) procedures are followed at all times.
- Liaise with other TA Teams to ensure a timely resolution to queries /requests. Ensure procedures and checklists are updated and adhered to.
- Liaise with other department units to ensure a high-quality service. Implement processes for team efficiencies. Provide high quality client service by responding promptly and accurately to all enquiries received by the team in accordance with agreed Service Level Standards and/or as assigned by the Manager.
- Dealing directly with the Client, particularly those for which you will represent the Department, using a consultative partnership and professional approach.
- Carry-out cross-training for developmental and back-up purposes, ensuring ownership of the training plan for direct reports. Support and assist other team members during high volumes and staff shortages.
- Ensure that recurring client issues are noted, action plans created, actions/issues resolved and advised to manager.
Experience required :
- Established knowledge and experience in Shareholder Services is essential
- Good knowledge of the Funds Industry
- Experience in client management
- Experience in signing off on correspondence with clients
- Ability to work effectively in a busy and challenging environment
- Proven organizational and time management skills
What does the client offer?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.