Shareholder Services Administrator
Great opportunity to join a professional organisation who have a really friendly and supportive reputation. This is an opportunity to develop your finance career and if successful, there may be opportunities long term with this company.
Shareholder Services Administrator – Contract role up to end of 2017
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering a high quality service to the group Shareholder Services clients. The Administrator will be responsible for the correct processing and servicing of SHS tasks and reporting within the SHS team, as well as supporting other team members as directed. The administrator will be expected to handle a high volume of queries and will be expected to respond accurately and timely and within agreed SLA’s (Service Level Agreements).
- Answerstandard and ad-hoc Client and Investor queries as requested
- Open shareholder accounts as per procedures, ensuring the account set-ups are accurate and opened within the agreed timeframes.
- Update documentation, including clients payments instructions on the systems, accurately and timely.
- Generate standard and ad-hoc Client and Regulatory reporting as requested.
- Assist other team members with the documentation receipt process, as requested.
- Liaise with other SHS teams to ensure a timely resolution to queries /requests
- Escalation of issues
- Ensure procedures and checklists are updated and adhered to.
- Participate in any projects assigned.
- Actively participate in team workshops and weekly meetings.
Experience required :
- Previous experience in a Shareholder Services or similar environment, with customer servicing experience essential.
- Some experience in liaising with Shareholders, Distributors and Clients on SHS matters would be advantageous.
- Good knowledge of the Funds Industry.
- Customer Orientation/Regulatory Focus
- Ability to work effectively and to meet deadlines in a busy and challenging environment
- Business Acumen
- Proactive and collaborative approach to the resolution of queries.
- Multi-tasking and Time Management/Planning
- Initiative and Innovation
- Performance Orientation
- Interpersonal Understanding