Service Delivery Manager Technical Project Manager
They design, implement, manage and support dynamic virtualised infrastructure as a service.
They are looking to recruit an experienced Services Delivery ManagerTechnical Project Manager to ensure a high standard of technical excellence in all aspects of service and project delivery for their customers across their IT infrastructure solutions. Key to this is to ensure all aspects of the delivery of the Services Team activity is delivered in line with SLAs and customer expectations and projects are delivered on time and within budget.
Overview of Role
- To ensure successful service delivery of the managed IT as a Service portfolio in line with ITIL standards and ISO 27001.
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of the as a service to ensure excellent levels of customer satisfaction in line with SLAs.
- Defines, communicates and enforces SLA standards, processes and technology standards.
- Recommends how to effectively and continuously improve our service.
- Chair and conduct weekly and monthly reviews of the Service.
- Single escalation point for major issues for our Enterprise Customers.
- Liaise with our Enterprise customer user base to understand client needs.
- Continuous improvement across all areas of Service.
- Convene weekly meetings on change board for their enterprise customers.
- To ensure successful delivery of projects services to include roll-out and delivery of projects for our customers.
- Responsibility for the delivery of project services to ensure excellent levels of customer satisfaction.
- Defines, communicates and enforces project management standards and framework.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Has a responsibility for liaising with and maintaining lasting client relationships
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and ensure delivery of appropriate delivery services
- Ensures that we consistently deliver superior technical services to clients.
- Provide support and advice on specific technology used within the Managed Services
- To ensure best practice is put in place for documentation and processes of managed services in line with ITIL.
- Ensures adequate standards of governance and change-control to ensure zero-impact on clients’ business continuity
- Provide technical documentation to support systems and operating processes that are developed and implemented to act as reference guides if needed.
- Build processes to ensure the teams respect best practice and governance in Service delivery
- Work all technical departments to ensure delivery of managed services as appropriate, in line with agreed processes and SLA’s.
Services Development and Delivery
- Serves as a customer expert representative across the business and to clients.
- Works with Sales and Pre-sales to ensure that Project Services offered match the capabilities of the business.
- Works closely with all service delivery staff to ensure that all clients are being serviced to agreed SLAs.
- Manages the P and L for our enterprise clients.
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients.
- Be the main point of contact for the business for the day to day management of all Service Delivery matters and provide regular progress reports to management
- Escalate significant issues to the Director of Operations, Sales Director and/or Managing Director with potential courses of resolution on an as needs basis.
- Provide internal systems training and develop supporting materials as required to assist in the Service of our Clients.
- Dotted line management of the onsite teams, working with them to plan and prioritise workloads.
- Play a Leadership role for our clients and develop and foster teamwork amongst the individuals and teams supporting the clients. ▪ Managed IT as a Service
- Virtualisation concepts and technologies
- Windows Server Active Directory
- Exchange Server /Office 365
- Strong IP skills
- Core hardware infrastructure eg servers, storage
- Backup as a Service
- DR as a Service
- Infrastructure as a Service (Cloud Services)
Experience and Education
This role will require in depth knowledge on use of the various technology platforms for the delivery of Service Delivery and Project Services to clients. Knowledge and experience in the following would be beneficial
Project Management Skills
- A deep understanding of Project Management Systems and Frameworks is required with preference for a formal Project management certification.
- Ability to manage the project management process from start to finish, including communication and keep the customer up to date at all times.
- Continuously improves and optimises our project management framework
This is an opportunity to join the success story of a dynamic and expanding international MSP and play a pivotal role in their ongoing success. Salary is €65 – 80k depending on experience plus benefits.
Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.