Senior Relationship Manager
Senior Relationship Manager – Global Liquidity and Cash Management Europe
Summary of the Role :
To achieve income for the Group by originating leads, building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients in order to identify and sell innovative cash and clearing management solutions to a sector of banks Global Banking Corporate clients.
Responsibility for pricing, reviewing and negotiating the full range of cash management services for a portfolio of clients within the Corporate Sectors, together with effecting any cost reduction initiatives required by the banking Group. The jobholder is ultimately responsible for new sales revenue and the retention and growth of existing clients and income aligned to a portfolio within the relevant Sectors.
This role sits within the CSG Other sector which encompasses clients across a broad range of industries including, Transport, Shipping, Infrastructure, Capital Goods, Autos, Chemicals & Building Materials, Real Estate.
Knowledge / Experience :
- Extensive experience of global cash management techniques, market, competitive environment, trends and regulatory environment
- Detailed knowledge of day to day workings of a Corporate Treasury environment
- Foreign exchange, payments, Global Liquidity Solutions, Collections
- Proven sales record with demonstrable evidence of successful selling of large/complex transactions to major customers
- Relationship Management of major client relationships
- Dealing with customers at senior executive level
Qualifications and/or training courses:
- Association of Corporate Treasurers International Certificate in Cash Management
- Association of the Chartered Institute of Bankers or other recognised professional qualification
Managerial, Technical and Interpersonal skills:
- Ability to communicate at all levels of senior and executive management both within the Bank Group, and at senior levels in customer organisations (Treasurer, Financial Director, and CFO).
- Excellent GLCM and consultancy skills
- Strong commercial orientation combined with a customer driven approach
- High level of oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel and work flexible hours
- Time management and organisational skills
- Additional languages
- Negotiation skills
- Data analytical skills
For Further details contact Barbara Donnellan – 01 474 4512