Senior Payroll Executive
A market leader in Business Payroll and Outsourcing Services has a fantastic, permanent opportunity for an experienced senior level Payroll Executive to join the team.
Based in South Dublin, the successful applicant will be one of the first points of contact for a major account (accounts), manage large payroll runs ‘end-to-end’ and provide superb client support for any payroll issues that may arise.
- Must be iPASS qualified (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience managing large payroll runs in Ireland. (Experience of UK payroll also will be very advantageous)
- Active involvement in the day-to-day operations of a fast-paced payroll division, filing returns and dealing with employee queries.
- Team player, strong communicator, self-motivated, works well under pressure
- Friendly and positive outlook
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel, payroll software
- Fluent English essential
- Attention to detail at all times
You will be part of a hands-on, employee focused company, receive superb training and development and a generous salary package (D.O.E).
Please apply in confidence with an up-to-date CV clearly outlining your relevant experience.