Senior Marketing Manager – Gaming
Our client is seeking a senior level Marketing Manager to come on board for a special Gaming project.
This is an 11 month contract role based in Dublin and we are seeking a highly motivated and experienced professional who will be able to hit the ground running. The role will involve strategic project management as well as the ability to create innovative marketing campaigns on a global scale.
- Create, plan and execute innovative marketing campaigns that drive awareness and adoption of the brand
- Provide support on the delivery of marketing programs including event roadshows, industry stands, brochures, printed and digital collateral, sales support material etc.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams including sales, product marketing, design, insights, creative, PR, legal and regional marketing experts
- Support on the content strategy and build high quality marketing materials/video case studies to support the continued growth of the verticals.
- Identify key analytical insights that drive response and revenue improvement for the gaming team.
- Management of team budget to include opening purchase orders, creating service level agreements, statements of work and onboarding new suppliers as required
- BA/BS degree, preferably in marketing or business
- Outstanding verbal and copy writing skills, in English and ideally another European language
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate complex capabilities into simple and intuitive communications
- Excellent project management skills with proven ability to successfully influence and collaborate across cross functional teams and regions.
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing, analytics and product marketing
- Experience working within a fast-paced, multinational environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally across multiple countries
Salary: Up to €80k for the right person (salary will depend on current salary /