Senior Manager – Tax
Our client, one of the big 4 based in Dublin City Centre are currently seeking strong applicants for their Senior Manager – Tax position.
- Are you interested in joining Ireland’s leading tax practice to work with a diverse range of clients?
- Do you have at least 2 years experience as a tax manager in practice?
- Are you interested in joining a firm that delivers award-winning training and opportunities for career progression?
Whatever your reason is for wanting to look for a new job, joining this companies Tax team will be the best next step for your career.
The companies business has consistently seen double-digit growth each year over the last 3 years, and due to the growth in high-value projects, we are seeking to hire a Senior Manager in the CIM Tax division who can demonstrate the skills to manage staff and workloads while providing excellent service and quality advice to their clients.
They offer an opportunity for progression through quarterly promotion cycles and have intelligent working arrangements for those seeking more flexibility.
- Membership of the Irish Taxation Institute;
- At least 2 years experience in a management role in a tax practice;
- Strong communication skills;
- A broad range of experience across multiple tax heads;
- An ability to delegate to, manage and review trainee/senior work on allocated clients;
- International/cross-border tax experience helpful but not essential.
Your work will be varied. Below will be some of your core responsibilities:
- Managing a team of tax trainees and junior managers;
- Advising a diverse group of clients across multiples industries on compliance and advisory matters;
- Taking a lead role in client workstreams and projects;
- Liaising with Revenue on client matters;
- Co-ordination of advice from foreign offices on cross-border matters;
- Involvement in internal technical, business development and training initiatives.
The companies offer more than just a career opportunity:
- Excellent opportunity for progression with promotions announced quarterly
- An in-house award-winning team of training specialists who will help you achieve your career goals
- Relocation assistance for those looking to move home to Ireland
Why use Eden Recruitment?
We understand that looking for a new job can be frustrating, here at Eden Recruitment are here to help you! As market experts, we can offer you advice and guidance on how to get the best out of your job search, along with giving you confidential advice on recent salary surveys, top tips for interview success and how to land your dream job! Here at Eden Recruitment, we have 73 years’ collective experience in the Dublin market and we can put you in touch with our clients without ever needing to apply through a job site again. Contact our talented Consultants today for more information on how Eden Recruitment can help you. Feel free to call us on 01 474 4500 or check out our website www.edenrecruitment.ie